Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, October 27, 2008

umah - LCCT - umah - KLIA

Finally...I went out from my house...wah..argh...feel like just came out from the darkness place...huhu..where is the darkness place?

I fetch Leona at LCCT with her bf..they just came back from Sabah...

at nite me & Leona fetch her bf to KLIA, he going back to Lithuania...

Leona snap this pic while we are at the parking area...just arrived...actually I was shock coz suddenly got light & I'm not ready when she snapping....without count 1 2 3...

but tq Leona...I love this pic very much..

~please ignore if u see anything weird in this pic~

after that we went to burger king...so many people there but we've got a good place...then walking around then sent Leona's bf to departure gate...she must be so sad coz separated with her bf...


hehe..still thinking how to finish it...finally I did it...alhamdulillah..

myB on the way back to KL...I'm waiting...

No comments: