Sila klik ye...thanks

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I wish happy father's Dy to my lovely father, En. Hassan Hj Taris...he is very hardworking person...I dont know if he know about my blog..bcoz I'm very shy to tell him about my blog..hehe..yeah I'm not too close to my dad...

But last 2 weeks we had talking about my life..my life? yeah he is very excited to know about me, yeah I'm his first daughter, that's why...We talk about so many things..the way he talking, I know he is very care about me..why only now I realised that?...yeah last time when I was a kid he is very strict...maybe that's the main reason that make me scared...

But actually he like to make a jokes like to talking to any person...even the new person also will comfortable with him...I was send my wishes thru sms, told that he is the best father for us..(actually I'm crying while typing this entry)...he replied & mention thats all bcoz af our siblings & mom prayers...so touching..Happy Father's Day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur have a great father !
Although im just hve a short time working with him but he's the best chief i respect. .