Sila klik ye...thanks

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Breakfast with him..

Today he took me to breakfast at Kelana Jaya..restoran utara..he told me that he always eat there during his break..so I just follow since I dont like to eat at 'mamak'...even at the first he asked me if I want to eat at 'mamak'..thanks B...u r very understanding...

I only took nasi lemak with fried chick...sedap..the sambal not too spicy..so laju je la makan...everytime when he took me to makan he like to ask me if the food is ok or not..maybe he worried if I'm not satisfy.. bcoz he knew that I'm choosy...

Last nite he give me a gift..he bought fish bone's key chain from Redang...yea..yea..I love it..he actually asked for my key's bunch but then he add the new key chain for me..I thought he want to change his..tq so much..at least u remember of me..

* the pic will upload letter

No comments: