Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

Feeling so good when I thought about my new work station...but if I think carefully...alamak...kan I dont like Monday...d first day in a week...everything was chaos...what???...something wrong somewhere...its not the same view like I leave my office last Saturday...yeah...my boss came back to d office & as usual he make it more tidy..few things cannot find...

My real boss then coming...he stand near the door look at me & view his place..haha...he also bengang la...We both find our harta karun to solve a problem which is hide from the boss...my real boss actually was my senior before...but he forgot about it...he did his degree while I did my dip...after that we didn't keep in touch even we sometimes saw each other...until we was meet in the same office...the old story then came out...he suddenly can call my full name clearly..he told me that he knew a malay girl before which is involve the student council...I'M THAT GIRL..NOW I'M A WOMEN...

No comments: