Sila klik ye...thanks

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My work station...

I'm not purposely plan to change it before but it just my recommendation to my boss..lucky, he supporting me...he asked the students to remove my old table & change the different table..the old table is like an old school table..yeah I dont have a photo but later on I'll put it in the diff entry.. maybe...

Its quite difficult for me before, its bcoz the limited space for my place...U all just imagine that my place only fit with 1 table & ngam2 for a chair..I'm not sardin ok..Actually I wanna do it by myself but my boss not allowed me..hehe..maybe he thought that I cannot effort since I'm a small size..dont play2...I've got energy even I'm working non stop since morning..opsss...is it true? hehe

Actually my boss like to change the structure of our office...so when I asked to change my table, he changing all the office table..alamak...hopefully everybody will satisfy..hiks..

No comments: