Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CHOCOLATE CAKE

This photo I grab from a website...sorry to whom it may concern..

Today I baked a chocolate cake..yesterday I went to Tesco & bought all the ingredients. Last time I was baked a chocolate cake...hehe..quite surprised when I made it..even it's only my first time..my B love it...he told me that my choc cake was so delicious..tq B...

So after worked..I when back home & baked the choc cake..but this time I tried to bake a smaller size than before...don't know why I feel like 'takut x jadi'..hehe..because the first one was made so nice, then make me wonder for the 2nd time...while I prepare the ingredients,my B sent a message, asked about the choc cake..oh my dear I just start to bake the cake..

Actually this choc cake recipe I found from internet..It's a steam choc cake..yummy..but my choc cake seems like 'tak jadi'..the texture of the cake also like ..emmm...dont know how to say..how come la its became like that...never mind next time I have to try again & again & again...huh

No comments: