Sila klik ye...thanks

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Testing....

I was offered by a friend to try her new lace kebaya from Bandung...she worried coz I still dont have a dress for Nikah...yeah seems like not to close with the date but after plus minus...haha...she told that, u are getting marriage but I'm the one who worried...haha... then we just laugh...

She bought this on Monday, unfortunately...not my luck...some more have to find the new 1 for my BIG day....hehe...I'm so nervous...



I cannot fit at the hip part...yesss....I've got 'drumstick' like Farah Fauzana...ops..hehe...I know she wont' read my blog...some more she used to heard that right...

sooo...I have to find my baju nikah as soon as possible...makkk...tolong kakak....

3 comments:

Mrs. Amie said...

huhuu.. o, dah buat preparation utk wedding..good luck dear!

WNA said...

bile wedding nye kak?

MOLY said...

all the best bee !!
bila hari nya tuh ?? dah lepas ke belom ??

anyway, selamat berpuasa !!
:)