Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, December 1, 2008

Leona's new car

Leona, me & Fiza went to Tesco to buy groceries...went back first & after take a bath we moved...Leona drove her new car...she followed all the rules & I think she's a very good driver & well safe...not like me, sometimes I don't care about the rules...

Her car still got the new smell...some more the things inside her car was green at all...yeah..she loves green...even we didn't share the same color, it's not a problem for us to staying together... with our own color...

so many people inside Tesco...make me forgot some things that I wanted to buy coz it will take time to choose for everything...so that I just took my important things such as tooth paste, conditioner etc...yeah..my instant porridge..love it...

before went back we had our dinner at OTWC at bandar puteri...very nice mee...alamak...I forgot what is my meal ...

No comments: