Sila klik ye...thanks

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday - To Shah Alam

Last Saturday I went to Shah Alam with myB...so happy coz meet my uncles aunties cousins...

I meet my cousin that studying at Japan...She came back on the Saturday evening...She became thin than before...maybe bcoz she's not eating much & home sick.. :)

I enjoy the time with my Wak Long which is my mom eldest brother...they keep menyakat me & myB...I meet with my small cousins, they all very closed with me...1 of them cried when I went back...maybe next week I'll bring him to hang out with me... :)

then we moved to book shops to find my sis books...she's teaching engineering subjects but no text book for it..haiya...so difficult to find...we started at MPH Subang Jaya, no text books then we went to MV, cannot find also... cannot believe it...we only ate ABC at MV...that's it...

We continue our mission to KL...jalan TAR...also dont have...argh...bcoz we r so tired, after that we straight went back...myB promise me to find the books on Monday after work...he cannot find on Sunday coz he has Scuba class...okkk...



No comments: