Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ginger Tea

It was very pain...until I cannot stand..but my boss asked me to stay back until 8pm...what? sorry..I'm pain..have to go back ASAP...

I reach our house & have a drink with Leona...but still can feel the pain...argh...then I take shower & rest...take medicine...also cannot reduce the pain...argh...

MyB msg me..asked my condition..its very pain...I told him that 1 of the medicine is ginger tea...he reply, seems like he quite surprise...

actually my mom taught me since I was teenager...to drink ginger tea & also she taught to turmeric drink...maybe different people different way......

this tumeric drink can get from Kedai Jamu...but I was finished it..forgot to buy...

My grandma is Javanese so that my mom taught the javanese culture to me...

Suddenly myB call me..he came all the way just to send my ginger tea..owh...

now I'm drinking ginger tea..& feel better...going to sleep & dream of myB...

No comments: