Sila klik ye...thanks

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bowling At Sunway Pyramid

After worked I went to Sunway Pyramid..to 'catch' myB...its jammed before the toll..argh...some more no parking lot...it was 1st time I went there alone..I think its true when myB told me that I'm not independent..but anyway I made it...

When I reach there he just finish 1st game...so its not too late even he told me that they suppose to start at 12.30pm...He smile at me & we sat together...there are 6 person in 1 group...& his group members all girls except him ok...but I control myself...

I told myB that he choose the wrong team...he reply not only team but also his team member's theme.. coz that girls wears 'aladdin pants'..he told me that..lucky he's not wear..

All of them like 'tercengang2' when myB came to me & hold my hand..what's wrong? did my nose was 'senget'? Then I just show off my love to myB..haha..so what? but still under control coz I know I faced with public...

we went to another lane which placed his friends that I knew...yeah as usual they all very friendly & we had chit chat for a while..but then we went back to myB's lane coz its already his turn..

Then he took me for a lunch at Jusco...after that we went back by our way coz he has to work at 6pm..



No comments: