Sila klik ye...thanks

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tension Tuesday

Owh..early morning..Dato' looking for my boss...he's not in yet...

After that..I've got headache...

My boss was meroyan.He yelling at me..& scolded me in front my students..

but lucky..everybody understand that sometimes when the monsoon came, he like that one...maybe a bit tension some more he's the only father...maybe I should find a gf for him..

But today a bit happy coz geng patah was coming back..like a sotong tulang lembut, that's why I call them geng patah..this chinese student like to chit chat with me & sit in front of my desk...This is happen when I explain their timetable structure...

Aku : This class will combine with ur class...

Student :Got leng moy meh? (point to name list)

Aku : this girl quite chubby but she's ok & smart..(show the name)

Student : huh..chubby? dont want la..I want pretty girl only...

Aku : u think u handsome ah? ( that fella just smile like a goat)


I call IT dept nobody pick up..suddenly I saw them in front my office's glass door...my boss still calling me...he say sorry to me..owh..he realised what he has done to me..

"Sir, anything u leave a msg on my table ok..tomorrow I'll make the changes for u.."

I still respect people even people treat me bad...only GOD can punish them...

No comments: