Sila klik ye...thanks

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sleepy...tired..

Today I'm so lazy to go to work...argh...until 8am then, I went to take my bath...wargh...so lucky our office near by only...

Today we had pizza for our lunch..yesss..the new star cheez pizza by pizza hut...yummy...

Actually our boss's PA wanted to try it..so she asked us to share with her..

I help her in her office...she asked for it after I submit some of documents to her...until half day even she asked for the whole day...but I just take half day coz 1 of makcik at my dept will make her "fancy" face..wargh...so hungry & headache...bcoz I have to key in & check every single details...

*****************************

I told myB..he asked me to go to clinic & take mc...cannot la...no time for me..

Then at 2pm he call me...asked my condition..asked me to take some rest...at least he still take care of me even he's so bz with his work..

*****************************

At evening I cannot tahan already...Privena drove the car...I reach our house & slept...zZzZz

No comments: