Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

26 July - MyB birthday

Yeah..I have a date on last Saturday...actually Friday nite he saw me already..bcoz he miss me I guess...haha...yeah actually I plan to give him a surprise at 12am sharp but I'm not ready except a birthday card...

He brought a pack of durian..his friend brought from Tg Malim... wow..yummy...as good as durian kampung...love u B..haha...he just smile when I eat 1 by 1..until he say..I think its enough..dont finish it later u cannot sleep..its 'hot' ..yea..okkk...

This is Saturday story...after work I went back..& tested some cloths...hehe..yeah..bcoz of his besday I have to wear something nice not as usual..tshirt & jeans..

around 8.30pm I went to his house..parked my car & we went to....William's...yea..last time he told me that he knew the way to that place..but..we lost ok..

lucky Leona was on9 at d house so I asked her to view Lily's blog..coz there's a map to William...tq very much to Leona..I owe u...

We ate meatball carbonara & lamb chop...wah...speechless...yummy...we ordered a big ribena lychee...cannot believe..its not enough for him..

After that his friend called him to go to Setapak Uptown...we just walked around..bcoz we already shopping on last Thursday...on the way back they asked for drink...I'm so sleepy...so we just went back...

No comments: