Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Damansara Heights

Early morning Privena told me a bad news...PTPTN officer in our office was sick. she was admit in the SJMC...what? feel sorry for her...

But she also leave some 'souvenir' for us...actually I was help her to prepare some documents since yesterday but since I've got more important work at my department...I asked her to do herself...sorry I'm not her assistant...

But today...she personally told Privena on d phone...u all must complete the docs by today & send it to PTPTN as well...ish..feel like want to continue my dream...



We was like 'lipas kudung' to finished the works...wargh...at 3pm we went to Damansara Heights to submit the forms & documents...Privena just waited in the car while I & Leona went to the office...finally...we did it....


this is our happy faces while driving back to office...its not easy to go out together like this...


No comments: