Sila klik ye...thanks

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Baskin Robbins

Today we had training again..& tomorrow also..so tired & sleepy bcoz this time we just click & see the function without show our skill like html before..

after lunch I was alone..Leona got something to do, ordered by her boss...owh...bored..the Trainer teach me personally, just seat beside me & show the functions & the links...

At 3pm, after finish the training...quickly I went down..to see my new students...wow..nowadays our teenagers so confident...event I asked only 1 word they can reply me a paragraph...!@#$%^

dont play2 with me..u dont know me..

5.30pm sharp Leona called me...then Privena..yeah..they all already packed their things to go back...when I reversed my car, suddenly Leona asked me to stop...asked me pen some more...huh? then she took my toll receipt..huh?

owh..actually today is their boss's birthday, he knew that 3 of us r closed...Leona wrote something in the paper..yeah assume that is a besday card..we put our signature...





Actually this is my main reason to went back early today...today got 31% off for baskin robbins ice creams...It's actually every 31st in any month...so if the month end with 30 thats mean no discount on that day...

I just bought 1 pint..enough la..later not finish..then sayang kan...

No comments: