Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, June 23, 2008

She's back

This morning I'm so happy..I heard the door open and her voice...yea..my housemate come back already...but I've to go to work...Privena pick her at KLIA...so she ask me to go to office together...mu manthai lor...we plan to go out together this evening...so easy for us if we go and back together...

My boss still sick..my young boss thought that I'm not working today...just bcoz he didnt see my car at the basement...hehe...he quite surprise when he saw me in d office.. he looked weird today, just quite...didnt talk alot as usual..maybe he was think something difficult..I guess..He went back earlier than me..ermm..very unusual..


Whatever we've a mission today..after worked I & Privena went back to take Leona for dinner...we ate at AHANTHAI at Bandar Puteri...never been here but the food is very nice...somemore tomyam kung...woohoo..we have a chit chat after a long time...so much things that we shared...so funny..cannot stop laughing..opsss..

Its not finished there..after that we went home & continue our agenda with makan2 again..hehe..Leona brought a bread from Lithuania..the taste not so nice but people there eat it with cream soup..Emmm...delicious..yummy...Leona make me cheerful again...yeah..I meant it..lonely no more..waaa..But tomorrow she going to her home town..until Sunday..yeah..will waiting here...

2 comments:

Ceera said...

suka la tu, leh la manja2 ngan kawan dia.. hehe

~BEE~ said...

hehe..mmg aku manaj dgn dia nih..tp kene tggu lg la..weekend ni br dia ada lg..aku skrg tgh bosan...argh..