Sila klik ye...thanks

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Again with him...

So happy after a few weeks we always spent time together...hope it will be forever...today he brought me to bfast at Kelana Jaya again..but not the place bcoz it was closed...so he brought to..haha..forgot the name...but very good place I think even it's a Mamak Restaurant but there is some of different stalls in the restaurant that serve a diff foods...

I ordered fried kue teow..he ate nasi lemak with cow's lung..alamak..I dont eat it...but he just put in my plate..I tried to eat it..ermm..I think I can eat after this but not much...1 think I like about him..when he eat something he like me to taste the food also...at least..he didn't finished by himself...

~tomorrow myB will taste this home made rocky road~

After that we when to Tesco..I've got a mission..hehe..actually I was dreamed to eat rocky road..its happen after I read nonoy blog..u make me crazy noy...I just buy basic ingredients for rocky road...after that that he sent me home...& until now he didn't contact me..oh myB..

I already done the rocky road...just nice..feel like dont want to share to anybody..huhu..

No comments: