Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Entry

Finally I did my new blog...actually the previous blog still ok but I cannot verify my email so I created another blog...my B choose the color...he like blue...actually I don't know what I suppose to mention here since this blog is under construction...Let me start with myself...

U can call me Umie or if u think u want to get close with me u can call me bee...as my friends called me...I'm a simple person, like to sing, make a jokes but sometime when I angry I can be a different person...hehe..I'm still finding a real happiness in my life..hehe...finding...I think my life quite happy now after I know my B...but he is very hard working person...& always missing in action...even we are staying quite near but we seldom to see each other...huhu...I hope he's not angry...because he know me...I just care for him & it doesn't meant that I'm queen control..right B? I still remember the way u smile...when I think of it, I can smile & reduce my stress...

The next entry I'll tell about my family...a lot of story if I want to tell all my story..even to write for a book or novel it cant be enough...I've a lot of story to put in my entry...but I think its enough for the first entry...to be continue...



No comments: