Sila klik ye...thanks

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jumaat sudah

Today is Friday...tomorrow work half day...Sunday hope can make my day...ehe...

Today, i'm not too busy because some of the pending work has been completed...so just now I went back home as my hubby requested....he wanted to meet the contractor this evening so that he need the receipt which was kept in my car...i dont remember at all...huh...

got a small matter with my mood lately...dont know why, but maybe because of the changing hormone, according to the 'doctor tua' that I referred to...is it true? I just got married so I dont want to spoil my marriage with all this matter...almost everyday I fight with my hubby...even for the small matters...huh...*silent...

he also seems like no feeling hurmmm...

dah settle pun...aku klu marah skit2 ni kejap je baik la....huhu..dah... aku nak sambung keje...

No comments: