Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, March 23, 2009

Free Swimming Class

I've got a personal swimming coach...Actually he's not an official swimming coach but he is a diver instructor...Huhuhu...I know some of you already knew him...yes! he is my fiance....& I'm so happy when he willing to teach me...actually I'm not purposely forcing him to teach me with the powerful words.... ;p but the time of the lesson depends on his free time...

Not need to talk so much...enjoy the pic...but I still cannot swimming well bcoz it's only 2 session...must practice frequently to get the best result...& fyi this personal class is only for me...


ini coach saya...walaupun dia garang ketika mengajar, saya masih belum pandai berenang dengan baik...itu terbukti kegarangan seseorang coach bukan pengukur kemahiran berenang anak didiknya...;p (terus cepat2 kayuh kaki)



Ini gambar saya & coach, merangkap my fiance...this pic already spoil bcoz of my face seems like chubby...but please believe me...I'm not! that is because the angle mistake...



To show that I can swim...even not so good...so coach! please teach me frequently ok...

2 comments:

MOLY said...

bestnyaaaa ada free instructor
tak yah susah2 bayar tau bee
:D

Anonymous said...

bestnyerr...
swim ni leh kuatkan otot lengan dan peha tau.. =0