Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, October 20, 2008

OLDTOWN White Coffee

Sunday afternoon....I went to Sunway Pyramid with Leona & her bf..

So hungry...I told Leona that I'm tired & tasty & starving...huhu

After walking around & thinking so long...we decided to lepak at OLDTOWN White Coffee(OTWC)...we ate 2 rounds ok...

Still thinking to choose the menu...see my starving face...tq for Leona's camera...


my first menu...Ipoh chicken hor fun...my favor...argh...craving so long...

This hor fun wargh...so sedap I tell u....I know I was outdated coz so many people was tried...I cannot go alone that's why I take time to tried it at OTWC...I was tried at the other restaurant & more superb than OTWC...B...I wanna go again..with u...



my 2nd menu...peanut butter toast & Nan Yang Memorably...sooo nice...

that's all for today...c ya..

No comments: