Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wake up call

This fasting month really make me so tired...maybe bcoz of so many office works to do....plus I'm alone without my partner which is on medical leave...

maybe around 2 3 days after it will be internal audit for ISO in my office...owh...

Usually during this month, after few minutes reach our house, I'll zZzZz...Its so not me...myB know me as well...usually he call me around 6.30pm...before he went out for buka puasa....

sleeping like sleeping beauty...(mau la jugak fairytales)...then when he call me I always cover my voice to pretend that I'm not sleeping......but...he know me...

today he really woke me up....almost 3o mins he mumbling on d phone...but I heard like a catchy song only.......I cannot remember some of the matters that he told me..huhu...

No comments: