Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today

We went to Tesco after worked..Leona bought some staff..I bought ice cube & choc only..pity her, I cant help her to cook...my stomach very pain..

myB called ask my condition...when I'm period it's very uncomfortable, the period pain will come together with fever...so I just lay down...after eat the medicine...

he asked me if I want to go to Pasar Ramadhan...but suddenly its raining...so we cancel...further more I cannot walk...he went to the mosque near his house...

I ate Mars choc bar, which I used to eat since I was a kid...my bapa like to bought for us until now..enough for today...wish a better tomorrow... ;)



3 comments:

FuCk U!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tiffany said...

thanks dear for the birthday wish...

we share the same month ye??
hehe, urs bile ekk???

nway, wishing u a merry happy birthday too...

may all ur dreams come true...
and all the best!!!

FuCk U!!! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.