Sila klik ye...thanks

Sunday, August 10, 2008

To Port Klang

Aku dah inform nak keluar before 2pm...tapi aku siap kul 2.45pm...

Aku tau dia tggu lama...sampai 2 msg dia sent..I say sorry, yeah..he's cool..

He took me for lunch at nasi kandar, usual place lor...then we dont know where to go...he drove to port klang...what? huhu...just follow...

the journey took quite long...but i like...coz we can discuss so many things...about our relation...our plans...our future...owh...

we reach there dont know what time..then just sitting down & facing the sea...wah...I likeee...finally I can see the sea...can feel the wind...just nice...

we continue our discussion...yes...this time we talk from heart to heart...

this is the way how we can accept each other...cheh...like a love story....

I reach my house at 7.30pm...so tired...but I enjoy my Sunday..

Leona make chicken sandwich & we had chit chat for a while...we plan to fasting tomorrow..
InsyaAllah...

No comments: