Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Finding AmBank

My road tax was expired since yesterday but I didnt renew it...yeah..it's my mistake...do last minute work...

I'm on leave today..suddenly I decided to settle everything by today...I have to go to Ambank Shah Alam to renew my road tax..argh...finding the bank was so difficult...I turn here & there & lost...then finally I found that Ambank & actually it's near my aunty's office...

But I didnt tell to her coz I knew she will angry coz I didnt see her or ask her...I'm rushing & got some more important thing to do...& my roadtax cannot collected by today...!@#$%

I asked myB to collect it for me...lucky..he is ok...

On the way back when I reverse my car I bump a divider or something hard metal...argh..my tyre's casing was broke...wargh...what the hell? I'm not that careless lady driver...!@#$

Then suddenly I heard some weird sound from my tyre I guess...I worried & scared anything happen, so that I went to TRB workshop..I'm a regular customer of that workshop...

The boss so surprised & they change 2 front tyres & service my car....after changed everything that make me headache waiting there...u know how much I kena? 1k++.....so 'sakit' la this month...I think I should sale that car...but I love my car...!@#$%

I told my parents..yeah..I'm not independent coz I'm still depends on them...ye la..ye la..Who else should I asked for help? :(

I reach my house at 4pm..so tired...like working also ma...now I'm eating but cannot finished coz I'm stress & tension with this whole day prob...


No comments: