Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday...19 July

Saturday...after worked...me & Leona had a lunch together with Privena & her bf, Mohannad..

After that we when home....I'm so tired...headache some more...

Take a nap for a while...but actually argh...I didn't set the alarm..

Lucky...myB msg me around 5.30pm, if I'm not mistaken...

Take a bath & rushed to his house..

We reached MV at 7pm...collect the tickets & walked around...

Its JCard preSALE at Exhibition Centre..only took 1 blaus...no time to find more items bcoz we have to catch the movie..

Finally...We watched SEPI...so touching...but myB only give 3 stars..whatever..

After that he told me to visit his sis in law at PPUM..so scared..after the movie then when to hospital? If u watched that movie then u know why I'm scared...

It's 1st class ward so we can go in at anytime...


No comments: