Sila klik ye...thanks

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Moody Time




When I show this picture, of course everybody will know & understand..yeah..its period..make me moody the whole day...today is my 1st day..its happen during office hour..argh...

Then just thinking to go back..when I've got period pain..until my boss told me that my face so pale..is it he scared? is it I'm look like a ghost? what lar...

Emm..today myB was mc...he's not well...but we just keep on msg to catch up each other..is it my statement so weird? huh..what ever I say everybody can understand...I'm sure..U dont understand me? I'm not forcing anybody to understand me...up to me..

I tried to sleep when my stomach was very painful...but suddenly I think of him & simply call him..., he say he occupied with tv..what?..I lose only with the tv? seriously...



Who want to think about me if he got this tv? so do I..haha..so lets try another time babe...let he enjoy his time...I'll catch him tomorrow...


1 comment:

Diana Ishak said...

ye paham. period pain adelah penyakit yang paling aku tak suka sebab tetiap bulan konfem kena. rasa cam nak toreh perut korek keluar semua isi.