Sila klik ye...thanks

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Love is patient

Not everybody can be patient...it's the feeling that hard to facing...

how u feel if u have a lover but it seems like u dont have 1..he dont have a time for me...but he dont ever forget me...he is very bz with his work...& he only contact u depends on his mood or time....& when he sleep he cannot hear the ring tone if the hp was ringing...

Love is patient...No matter what he is...
I'll waiting for him..Even I do spot check he won't go anywhere...he just staying in his house, in his own world...he's not well but I cannot visit him as I want..

Anyway I dont want to forcing him...he can read my mind when he read my entry...

He understand me but his situation not allowed him to do so...
He can give me everything I want when he spend a time with me...

Never mind..I have to be patient...bcoz love is patient...

I just wait until the day when he confirm as my hubby...



Love him..& miss him so much..

1 comment:

Ceera said...

luahan nampak, hehehe..