Sila klik ye...thanks

Monday, June 30, 2008

This Man...Lelaki Ini...

This man always make me calm..only when I see his face..huhu...nooo...honestly he always make me calm & happy...even sometimes I'm so stubborn when I want something...sometimes so pity him when I talk to him with my high volume...but he is very patient...just treat me nicely...he's a good man of mine..mine? what the...yeah hopefully...amin...



Oh yeah..last nite he asked me for dinner..pizza hut but I add on kfc...but I cannot finish it..yeah..I'm greedy...he finished it for me...always jeer me when I cannot finish my food..I've an appetite but my stomach so small...can we accept the reason? hehe...

Yesterday evening he sms me when he told me that he cannot accompany me to buy my things...as he promised after our breakfast...bcoz he still in his sister's house & he's not well..he say sorry...the sentence so touching...its ok..never mind...


No comments: