Sila klik ye...thanks

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I was locked myself!!!


I was late this morning..so just rushing to dress up..I took my car key then went out from my room..then when I try to open the main door...waaa...I leave my house keys in my room...my room was locked...I was stuck in the hall...waaa...then I try to open the door by bonuslink card...it doesn't work...the worse think is my hp also in my room!!!


Too tired u know to to knock the knob by the dumbbell...almost 2 hours then I decided to break the knob....but its also take time..so tired..sweating...I hurt my hand also...adoiii...then after I broke the knob I go in to my room but then once again I've locked!!! bcoz the knob cannot turn anyway since I brike the outside knob...lucky I kept a hammer in my room...then I broke the whole knob...waaa..really tired ok...Then I call my officemate & inform her about my prob...I told her that I'll come after lunch...consider half day ler...Then I call myB...I'm crying....he asked to break the door..allo brader...I know...ok...

Then after that I went to tesco buy a new knob & my lunch..then straight away to my office...like a celebrity, everybody asking me...wow...somebody being a CNN...

No comments: