Sila klik ye...thanks

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bored

Sharp 1.30pm I went back to my house from the office...Bored + sleepy...thought want to go out but dont know where to go no partner some more...

I asked myB but then he actually just go to work...thought he worked for morning shift today...To nite can see him,I think so...huh..then just go back & sleep..hehe..I think that is the best activity for me today....

Its rainy day..so nice to sleep..with my Pooh's comforter..zZzZz...

When I woke up suddenly I feel hungry...after take my bath...I cooked chicken with black soy sauce...it make me think about Leona...she like that recipe...I love to eat when she cook..

Tomorrow she will come back from Sabah...yeah..quite a long time we didn't spend our time together..she just came back from europe but then fly again to Sabah...waaa...so lonely...

No comments: